You can read more details of the travel insurance below. Please fill out the contact form below with your exact travel dates and age to get a quote for your travel insurance. We reply within 24 hours!
Travel Insurance Details
This travel and health insurance is great and affordable for your travels in Europe and around the world. It’s perfect for Schengen visa or all kinds of visa application. It has €30,000.00 minimum coverage, no deductibles and includes medical evacuation and liability claims up to €1.5 million. It’s also refundable when your visa is denied!
Insurable person – The insurance is available for everybody up to 66 years, who travels up to 3 years outside their home country.
Coverage – worldwide, except countries where a fixed abode existed before travelling. Not covered by the policy are countries of which the insured person is a national.
Length of Insurance – Minimum of 10 days. Maximum of 3 years (including renewals).
Insurer – HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG, Siegfried-Wedells-Platz 1, 20354 Hamburg, DE
Health Insurance Coverage
- Medically essential out-patient treatment at 100%
- In-patient treatment at a hospital (general nursing class – multiple-bed rooms – without optional benefits)
- Pregnancy examinations and treatment, as long as the pregnancy had not existed upon commencement / renewal of the insurance
- Prescribed medications and dressings at 100%
- Palliative dental treatment, including simple fillings and repair of existing dentures at 100%, max. €300.00 for to 6 months, max €600.00 for longer stays
- Transport in case of death/burial costs up to €55,000.00
- Run-off cover (with a policy term of up to 6 months, 1 month, with a policy term of over 6 months, 3 months)
- Insurance cover in home country maximum 6 weeks with policy term of at least 1 year
- Rehabilitation as medically necessary follow-up treatment
- Medically prescribed aids following an accident
- No deductible
Liability Insurance Coverage
- Personal injury and indemnity claims up to €1.5 million
- Defense against unjustified claims
- Professional liability for Au-pairs
- No deductible